12 Apr 2012

Zaragoza

Zaragoza is located in the Iberian Peninsula (Spain)The first photography is the "Pasarela Manterola" dedicated to the volunteers who participated in the Expo 2008. It was inaugurated in 2008 coinciding with the International Exposition (EXPO 2008)

Pasarela Manterola
I really like the next photo, it's an other bridge near to the Expo area.

Expo Bridge

EXPO 2008



The next photo is also in the Expo area, the Expo 2008 was an international exposition held from Saturday, 14 June to Sunday, 14 September 2008 in Zaragoza, Spain, with the theme of "Water and Sustainable Development".

Expo 2008 Zaragoza
In order to end my post, I put a picture of the old part of the city, In my opinion the following photo is just incredible it is near the basilica on the banks of the Ebro.

Zaragoza (Nuestra Señora del pilar)
I hope you are enjoying the photos. If you want to know more about the Expo, I advice you to read the following book:








No comments:

Post a Comment