6 Apr 2012

Cinque Terre

Cinque Terre



The Cinque Terre is a jagged coastline of the Riviera di Levante, It is located in the province of La Spezia, Italy. 



Cinque Terre
Manarola, Italy

The Cinque Terre is one of the main attractions of the Riviera of La Spezia and one of the most important attraction in Italy. In 1997, the Cinque Terre were included among the UNESCO world Heritage Site. 

Cinque Terre
Vernazza, Italy 

You can go there by local trains from La Spezia to Genoa, but I think the best idea is going by ferry, You can get the ferry from the Genoa’s Old Harbour. But if you like the adventure you can use the walking trails that connect all the five Villages. 

Vernazza
Vernazza, Italy


I hope you enjoy my photos! 


If you want to know more about the Cinque Terre, I advice you the following book I really like, I hope you too: 













1 comment:

  1. Hitler didn’t travel. Stalin didn’t travel. Saddam Hussein never traveled. They didn’t want to have their orthodoxy challenged. – Howard Gardner Flights to Kilimanjaro
    Cheap Flights to Kilimanjaro
    Cheap Air Tickets to Kilimanjaro

    ReplyDelete