25 Mar 2012

Los Roques (Venezuela)

Los Roques VENEZUELA

Los Roques, Venezuela















Small island in the Venezuelan Archipelago of Los Roques. The archipelago is located 128 km directly north of the port of La Guaira (near to Caracas), and is a 40-minute flight, The tourisms there is the principal activity. Since I’m from Venezuela I can tell you that is one of the most beautiful places in my country. If you want an advises you have to go there for 3 or 4 days, In my opinion is enough to know the spirit of this place. There are many hotels, houses in los Roques. Where a tourist can get some good service.



Los Roques, Venezuela



Best Beach Ever

The name of this places is "Los Bajos" and it is quite near to the "Gran Roque" the principal island. I suggest you to bring as little baggage as possible. consider having light clothing, maybe you should consider to have a light jacket to ward off the evening breeze. 


Los roques
Los Roques, Venezuela

In this blog I’ll try to show all my favourite places around the world from my perspective. I hope you are enjoying this photo. If you want to Know more about the most beautiful places in Venezuela, I advice you to buy the following Book:



No comments:

Post a Comment